At HRV we believe everyone should love the feeling of coming home. In fact, since we started in 2003, we've helped over 500,000 Kiwis love the feeling of coming back to a warm, dry home. We provide whole-home solutions, covering Ventilation, Water Filtration, Heat Pumps and Air Conditioning. Since 2017 we have been part of Vector Limited, so you know you have the backing of one of New Zealand's largest companies. We are also a Living Wage Employer. People with the right spark give us the power to achieve our vision of delighting our customers with comfortable, energy-efficient homes.
Calling all Sparkies!
Are you an Electrician with a current NZ EWRB registration, or are you an EST or EAT, looking for full time, fixed term work or perhaps need an extra couple of days here and there to fill your weeks? Then talk to us we've got just the roles for you.
You will primarily be responsible for:
- Quality HRV and Heat Pump installations
- Working closely with the wider team to ensure jobs are completed to the highest standards
- Issuing Certificates of Compliance with all mandatory testing and resulting
You'll be inducted into the business, however, you will have the following
- Sound working knowledge of electrical trades and practices is required
- Savvy and always on the lookout for innovative ways to excite and delight our customers
- A current and clean full NZ drivers' licence is required
- Flexible attitude to work to our customers' availability
- Enjoy meeting people from all walks of life and have an approach of "right first time, every time"
Don't delay - contact us today!! This opportunity won't be available for long.
Please note, all applicants must have the legal right to work and live in New Zealand. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and relevant background checks.
In amongst the electrical work, there's plenty of scope and opportunity to add value to our customers.
To learn more about us visit www.hrv.co.nz.