HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) Sales
Immediate start, full-time, Auckland-based
Do you enjoy being front of house and building a strong rapport with your customers/clients? Perhaps you have worked in the HVAC industry before and are looking to pass on your knowledge and join a team eager to learn and develop in that space also? Or perhaps you have a knack for excellent customer service and eager to go into the HVAC field?
The Company: HVAC HERO ‘part of the HRV Group' are proud to be working with leading suppliers and installers who have a sound reputation of delivering HVAC products across New Zealand.
The Role: This exciting opportunity is based in Auckland, reporting to the branch manager and joining a tight-knit team to grow and develop professionally in the industry. As an Inside Sales guru, you will become the face of this business to our local clients.
You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, both over the phone and face-to-face, including:
- Processing sales
- Setting up new clients and customers - includes off site clients visits
- Restocking and dispatching ordered stock effectively and efficiently
- Manage receipts of inwards goods
- Stock coordinating
- Answering inbound and outbound calls
- Managing key accounts and ensuring a high level of service is provided
- Provide excellent service and a positive environment for customers to enjoy their experience
- Ensure all orders meet their deadline and delivered in a timely manner
What you will bring:
- Previous customer services & sales experience in a similar business-to-business sales environment
- An understanding of stock control/coordination
- A proactive and forward-thinking mindset
- Strong administration skills - data entry and the ability to learn new systems
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to problem-solve
- Natural ability to build relationships with customers, clients, suppliers, peers and senior management.
- HVAC or Electrical knowledge is advantageous.
Your application: If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity, want to be a part of a close-knit team and an organisation that values their employees, apply today!
Please note, all applicants must have the legal right to work and live in New Zealand. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and relevant background checks.