About the opportunity:
New Zealand owned and operated, Aircon Direct is a leader in all things HVAC. At Aircon Direct, we specialise in providing HVAC solutions including air conditioning and ventilation systems to the commercial market.
Our customers range from the local council, corporate, educational and government facilities specializing in project management, supply, installation, servicing and repairs.
We are part of the HRV and Vector family, so we have the backing of one of New Zealand's largest companies.
This newly-created opportunity is necessary to take our Commercial business to the next level across the Auckland and Waikato regions.
About the role:
As our HVAC Commercial Installer, you'll be responsible for the installation, commissioning, service and maintenance of all our Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) equipment.
Key duties and responsibilities in this role are:
- Ensuring all installations are compliant with manufacturers specifications and to a high standard
- Completing all necessary paperwork
- Perform any apposite remedial work as required
- Assist in ensuring accurate stock levels are preserved
- Assist sales and operations teams with pre and post-installation inspections
- Maintain a friendly warm manner when around clients, and/or representing the Employer
- Promote other products and services if the opportunity allows
- Ensure company issued tools and equipment are serviceable, secure and maintained.
You will bring your previous working experience within the Commercial HVAC industry with at least 3 years' minimum, along with the below:
- You're a qualified EWRB Electrical Service Technician
- Good people skills and enjoy customer interaction
- Sound knowledge of Commercial HVAC trade and practices
- You know your way around technology
- Hold a current, valid full NZ drivers' licence
- Ability to manage your own workflow independently
This fantastic opportunity won't be available for long; so, reach out today and tell us all about you! Contact Ian Grant on 027 514 1521.